Two events coming up with the national spokesperson of MOVE TO AMEND, David Cobb.
SEE MORE AT THE FOLLOWING FB LINKS, PRINTABLE FLYER COMING SOON!
SUNDAY, Feb 17th at the Roosevelt 2.0 at 6PM:
MONDAY, Feb 18th at the St. Pete UU at 7PM:
February 4, 2013
Move to Amend is barnstorming through Southern Florida, and we're coming to a town near you! Catch a talk in your area, and learn how you can get involved in the campaign to end corporate personhood and demand real democracy!
David Cobb, a fiery speaker and lifelong activist, is touring the country giving his talk "Creating Democracy & Challenging Corporate Rule." This presentation is part history lesson and part heart-felt call-to-action! David gives a rousing one hour talk telling the story of the American creation myth and the Constitution as it pertains to Corporate Personhood and illegitimate but legal corporate constitutional rights, followed by about an hour of facilitated discussion.
All events are open to the general public. We appreciate your donations to help us finance these tours, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
Click the links below for more info about each event, including location and organizer contact:
- Fri & Sat, February 15 & 16 – ORLANDO, FL – Healing Our World and Ourselves Conference
- Sunday, February 17 – TAMPA, FL – Evening Talk
- Monday, February 18 – ST PETERSBURG, FL – Evening Talk
- Tuesday, February 19 – FORT MYERS, FL – Evening Talk
- Wednesday, February 20 – MIAMI, FL – Possible event, check back or email us for details
- Thursday, February 21 – FORT PIERCE, FL – Evening Talk
- Friday, February 22 – FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – Evening Talk